Oracle EPM Modules :
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service Training Library
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Suite
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Tax Governance
EPM Architecture :
Managing Planning Data Sources :
In Shared Service Console Create A New Application Group.
In System Workspace Create A New Data Source For RLJE Planning Database :
Creating A Classic Planning Application :
In System Workspace Create A New Planning Application.
Navigate to Navigate > Administer > Planning Administration.
In Planning Application Administration Hit NEXT > CREATE.
Application Created :
Opening The Planning Application :
Initialize The Application.
Database Creation :
Select Administration > Application > Create Database.
Loading Data Into Application :
EAS Console To Be Used For Loading Data.
Select the Application > Right Click > Load Data.
Select the Data File to be Loaded :
The Data is Loaded to the Application :
DATA FORMS :
Hyperion Planning Data Forms are the main input mechanism to gather end user budgets and forecasts and oftentimes, are the only component an end user interacts with in Planning.
- Entering Data : Like a spreadsheet, we can copy and paste data into a cell, row, or column
- Ad-Hoc Calculations : Data forms allow you to perform cell “what-if” scenarios to determine the impact of a number change.
- Supporting Detail : Supporting detail allows users to enter additional lines of detail below the lowest level of account contained in the application.
- Adjust, Grid Spread and Mass Allocation : The Adjust feature lets us adjust a cell or cells by a value or percent.
- Exporting to a Spreadsheet : There’s the spreadsheet export that copies the POV, page, row and column members into an Excel spreadsheet, along with the data grid. The result is a file that is disconnected from Planning, although it could be used as a lock and send sheet by connecting through either the Essbase Add-In or Smart View.
The Sample Data Forms are Created, Custom Data Forms can be added.
The Balance Sheet Form :
SMART VIEW REPORTING :
- Free-Form Reporting Addon to Excel.
- Free-form reporting enables us to extract information from a connected data source by typing member names into the grid.
- Free-form reporting is very efficient if we are familiar with the database outline. We can also use the following Smart View and Excel options with free-form reporting:- Select additional members by using the POV or Member Selection dialog-box- Use ad hoc retrieval options, such as zoom in and out; pivot, etc.- Use VBA functions to customize and automate worksheets.- Format member and data cells.
Connect Through Smart View Addin :
The Sample Data shown can be modified or New Reports can be generated :
FDM and ERP Integrator :
- ERPi functions as an adapter for FDM in order to extract GL data from compatible source systems.
- ERPi enables drill through from highly aggregated amounts in Hyperion all the way back to source transactional detail.
- Drilling from target system runs through FDM.
- Simple, pre-packaged approach to ERP to EPM integration.
- Allows you to focus on the EPM application instead of the pain of integration.
- Business user driven configuration and management.
- Increased confidence in data and integration process.
- Direct integration with ERP Sources.
- Oracle EBS GL 11.5.10 cu2, 12.0.6, 12.1.1
ERPi Architecture :