A Connection holds the information required to connect to a specific end point. To create a connection follow the steps below:
- Click on Connections from the configure Menu.
2. Click on New button for creating a new Connection.
3. Enter the Name and Description for the connections. Select the type of end point you wish to connect from Type drop down list. For example let us select Oracle.
4. Provide the required Credentials for connecting Oracle Database. Click on Test to validate your Connection. Then click OK to save it.
5. Finally the Connection is successfully created. You can now use this connection further for Data Synchronization, Data Mapping etc.