Prisoft, a BI consulting company incorporated in California in 2006. It has the offshore development and services center in Bhubaneswar, India located in the Hitech Info City area.
Prisoft offers services in
- OBIEE Apps implementation and support
- Oracle BI Cloud Services
- Migration from Discoverer to OBIEE
- Noetix OBIEE integration
- Custom OBIEE reports from EBS, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Essbase
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Planning and Hyperion Financial Management implementation
- Custom Data BI Mobile App Designer instead creates HTML5-based web apps that work with not only the iPad and iPhone, but all HTML5-based browsers including those in recent Android phones and tablets.solution with Oracle database, Oracle Data Integrator and Golden Gate.
- OBIEE support as annual service agreement.
- Tableau BI Consulting
Director Business Intelligence
Over 30 years of Information Technology experience in analysis, design, development, and project management around Oracle Database technology, Development Tools and Oracle Applications (ERP) Technology on Unix and Linux platforms.
- Strong technical, business, management, leadership and team development skills.
- More than 12 years of project / program management.
- Extensive familiarity with Application Implementation Methodology in different phase’s i.e. Requirement gathering, Operation Analysis, Solution Design, Build, Test, Training Data Migration and Production.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Implement various Oracle Application modules and Support existing production applications in building extensions, upgrades and user enhancements.
Manager BI Consultant
- Over 5 years of experience in Oracle related tools.
- Worked in project related to OBIEE to Tableau Migration, Developing Reports for Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) , Oracle Fusion Apps using OBIEE Answers, BI Publisher and Oracle Discoverer 11 g .
- Have successfully completed summer internship at Innomethods Corporation, Pleasanton, USA from May-July 2010 and May-Aug 2009.
- 3 years of Experience in meeting accounting & financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Prisoft BioInformatics Initiative
Having done Data Analysis projects in the structured data analytics area for decades we felt that we should delve into this area. One of the reasons was that Shweta Dash, after doing Bilogical Science major with Computing Specialization from University of California, Davis joined us as a Bioinformatics architect. She had programming experience in Python , C and R. Prisoft was a seasoned data analysis firm. We approached bioinformatics from a theoretical and algorithmic perspective. Data skills are the best way to approach bioinformatics projects because these skills utilize time- tested, open source tools that continue to be the best way to manipulate and explore changing data.
A graduate from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences. Her coursework has emphasized various aspects of biology, particularly microbiology and biotechnology. She had research experience in plant biology as well as microbiology, with a focus in molecular science, genetics, microbial studies, and data analysis/programming. She has clinical experience through internships at the UC Davis Medical Center which have exposed her to various aspects of medicine. She has Data Analytics expertize with programming experience in Python, C and R.