Adding a new Data Source to the Existing Project :
- Right click on the data source present in the Data Source pane then select Add Data Source.
2. You can also click on the Add Data Source link.
3. Click on Upload File to Load your own data.
- Click on Select File for Selecting a file you want to upload.
Adding the uploaded data file to the project :
- Here you can specify whether a column is an attribute or a measure and set aggregation for the facts.
- You can also match the columns with the present subject area for establishing the join.
- Now click on Add to Project.
Viewing the data :
- You can see the added data in the data elements pane.
Creating different visualizations :
- You can compare the data using various visualizations present in the visualizations pane.