Creating report in Tableau using BigQuery
- Open Tableau Desktop and click on Google BigQuery from To a Server section.
- You will be asked to enter your credentials in Default Browser. Sign in with the Credentials and you will be directed to the following screen.
- Click Allow and you can then use Tableau Desktop to fetch datasets from BigQuery.
- Select the Desired Billing Project and Project from which you want to load data.
- Next select the Dataset and the included tables will appear under Table List. Choose one and drop it as shown.
- Click on Sheet 1 to create Reports. Drag and drop the Measures and Dimensions and reports can be created as below.