Managing Favorites & Setting Preferences in Oracle BI Cloud Service :
- Click on ‘Catalog’ in the Oracle BI Cloud Home page.
- This page displays Folders & Objects to which you have access.
- Here you can search for an object that you want to use regularly by clicking on the search icon in the tool bar.
- Enter ‘Top Products’ in the Search field, select ‘Company Shared’ in the Location list, select ‘analysis’ for Type and click Search.
- To add Top Products to the Favourites list, click on More option, then from the drop-down list, select Add to Favourites.
- Here you can see Gold star symbol is added next to the Analysis to indicate that it is one of your favourites.
- Navigate to the global header, click Analyses, then click Favourites.
Accessing Favourites from Oracle BI Cloud Home page :
On clicking the Favourites in the Home page, you can see the ‘Top Product’ Analysis being listed below.
Removing Favourites from Oracle BI Cloud Home page :
- In the Home page, click Analyses, select Favourites tab.
- Click the Gear icon next to Top Products Analyses, then select Remove from Favourites.
- Here you can see the Top Products Analyses is no longer available in the Favourites list.
Setting Personal Preferences :
The Preferences teb gives the user the ability to specify its own Personal Preferences, such as dashboard starting page, location, language, currency and time zone.
- In the Home page, click on your User Name, and then select My Account.
- In the My Account dialog box, click the Starting Page drop-down list, select SampleApp : Sample Dashboard as your default.
- Also modify the time zone as per your requirement.
- Click Mobile Preferences tab, select My Dashboard from the Starting Page drop-down list, then click OK.
- To make sure that your starting page is now SampleApp : Sample Dashboard, sign out and sigh back in.
- The SampleApp : Sample Dashboard is displayed as your Starting Page.