Modeling Fact Table Measures In Oracle BI Cloud Service Data Modeler
Measures are columns in a fact table that define data values aggregated in some way.
- In Data Modeler, click Lock to Edit button.
- The Information dialog box displays confirming that you have successfully locked the model for editing.
- Click OK. The model is locked by the current user for editing.
- Expand the Data Model accordion, and click the Revenue Metrics fact table.
- Click Edit All to enable editing column properties.
- Edit properties of the fact table columns as required, and click Done.
By default, all of the columns in the fact table are available in the subject area after the model is published. Deselect the Available checkbox to make columns unavailable for creating analyses.
- The number of defined measures is displayed in the model for the Revenue Metrics fact table.
- Click Revenue Metrics to verify the measures.